BASIC VE COURSE
This 2-day seminar is designed for those who have never studied VE and those who are beginners in the VE field. The course combines lecture sessions with a group workshop exercise, which will consider a case study. This is the prerequisite course for VE Leader Certification, and is held regularly throughout the year in various Japanese cities.
Fee: Member – 36,750 yen Non-member – 39,900 yen
VALUE MANAGEMENT PRACTICAL COURSES
This program, established in 2002, is designed to train our Certified VE practitioners (VEL, VES and CVS) to become “Value Creating Human Resources”, and to actively participate in a variety of Value Improvement fields as Value Creating Leaders.
Currently, the program offers the following courses tailored to specific objectives.
- Technical Skill Course – to acquire practical and applicable skills in VE
- Applied Skill Course – to become familiar with effective tools and techniques for carrying out VE
- Conceptual Skill Course – to develop the strategic and conceptual thinking required for developing VE activities
- Human Skill Course – to learn the most effective methods of motivating a VE team and leading it to a successful outcome
- Accounting Skill Course – to hone the sense of accounting and cost- -consciousness
- Social Value Course – to foster awareness of social values