（土屋 裕 著／公益社団法人日本バリュー・エンジニアリング協会）
In response to the voices from beginners in Value Engineering such as “I am interested in learning VE but do not know where to get started” “I need an easy-to-read guidebook on VE”, this book originally entitled “Hajimete-no-VE” (The first step into Value Engineering) is now available to describe the basic concept and steps of VE in an easy-to-understand manner.
Including a wide variety of graphic charts, familiar cases of application, case studies of solving problems on company product or operation by steps of VE job plan, a comprehensive test which you can check how much you understand, it can be easily understood by non-engineering engaged people.
We recommend you to use this book for your personal learning as well as in-house training opportunities or lecture textbook at colleges.
Chapter 1 All these results can be achieved through VE
1. No regret about the way you had been doing?
2. Let’s review how you work on the improvement efforts
3. Let’s break down the improvement barriers through VE
4. A cost reduction of 3 million yen is equivalent to several hundreds of millions increase in sales
Chapter 2 What is it all about?
1. VE was born from the Asbestos Incident
2. Principles of VE originated from the lessons learned of the Asbestos Incident
3. VE・VA・Cost reduction; how are they different?
4. VE in summary
Chapter 3 What procedure VE should take in
1. How to advance the functional study
2. Let’s make improvements using the VE Job Plan
価格 ／ Price
1,620円【会員価格|member】／ 1,944円【一般価格|non-member】（税込|tax incl.）
Overseas shipping charges will be added at cost.
事務局 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org